In a long ride, you must secure your bike with a good saddle. You might have the best quality riding bike. But, if you don’t have a good saddle, you will end up having some troubles. In this case, Selle Italia max Flite Gel Saddle would be your best fit.
Selle Italia max Flite Gel Saddle review:
- Seat: Fibra-Tek cover seat
- Cover material: microfiber
- Construction: 07mm TI 316 rails
- Installation: Easy
- Appearance: Fresh and aesthetics
- Material: Composite
A comfortable saddle can increase your riding joy especially when you go for a long off-road ride. In this regard, Max Flite Gel Saddle by Selle Italia can change the game and give you the best riding performance.
Selle Italia uses microfiber to manufacture this MTB and road bike seat. Also, you will find the padding of this saddle with gel which is extremely helpful while ensuring comfort in long off-road riding.
Thanks to the SuperFlow technology which will reduce your perineal pain. Moreover, the Titanium Rails increase the saddle’s resistance and make it best to absorb the shock and vibration.
On the other hand, this saddle is well worth your money, especially when you compare it with the durability and guarantee.
If you find any material manufacturing issue within the given time, you can claim a new one. Having those features on the board, Selle Italia ensures the best skin quality saddle in every way.
What I like:
- Extra gel padding that ensures the comfort of your riding.
- This saddle can absorb the shock and vibration.
- Microfiber cover material makes this saddle highly durable and lightweight
- The TITANIUM RAILS in its construction increase the resistance up to 25% and lowers the weight up to 15% (compared to normal rails)
What I don’t like
- Extra-large padding is not fit for everyone.
- Not the best suitable for MTB.
- Compared to a regular bike seat, it’s a bit bigger.