Having a comfortable sitting experience is what every rider seeks. Selle italia SLR saddles are quite popular among riders nowadays for their comfortability. But are they really worth it? Well, the Selle italia SLR saddle review may help you find the answer. Read more.
Selle italia SLR saddle review: An overview
Selle Italia SLR Superflow Saddle is one of the lightest saddles from Selle Italia, weighing only 200 grams. Still, the saddle seems pretty durable and provides great support.
Also, thanks to the carbon fiber shell, Fibra-Tek cover and EVA padding that may help you to enjoy a next level of experience while riding.
The saddle comes with a classic Selle Italia SLR design which has been a favorite to many professional riders. There is also a cut-out in the center, and the nose is long enough to allow your legs to swing well.
Overall, the Selle Italia SLR Superflow Saddle can be a great solution for people looking for a lightweight option. The sitting area also offers enough room to sit. Its lightweight design may not suit overweight riders; other than that, it’s worth your money.
features of Selle Italia Slr Lady Flow Saddle
- Shell: Carbon fiber (30%)
- Cover: Fibra-Tek Leather
- Padding: EVA
- Saddle Rails: Titanium 316
- Dimensions : 12 x 8 x 3 inches
- weight: 7.05 ounce or 200 grams
What I like:
● The cutout is perfectly placed and designed, so the rider feels comfortable and does not get any push-up from the ridge.
● It has large saddle rails, which makes it best to seat for people with large thighs.
● The Fibra-Tek leather cover is moisture-wicking and easy to clean.
● The saddle is puncture-resistant, which ensures a longer lifetime.
What I don’t like:
● Though the pad is quite thick and provides seating comfort, the absence of enough cushioning may give some people an uncomfortable feeling.
● The price of the saddle could be a little higher considering what others are offering.