If you are in search of a lightweight yet sturdy arrow quiver, then Mathews Q-Lite Quiver might be the one that you are looking for. Here is a simple Mathews Q-Lite Quiver Review to clarify your doubts.
Mathews Q-Lite Quiver Review & Feature
- Material: Carbon fiber & plastic.
- Pieces: Two-piece quiver.
- Operation hand : Left/Right hand specific.
- Weight: 7 oz.
Check Also: G5 Head Loc Quiver Review
Among all the two-piece quivers, Mathews Q-Lite Quiver is much more rugged and easy to use. It is a quiet arrow quiver with many adjustable options. Its precision-machined mounting bracket is super stiff and holds everything tightly. Plus, it easily holds extra thin or relatively thicker arrows with no complexities. On top of that, its carbon fiber rod makes it more durable and light than most alternatives. Adjusting the arrows separator is much easier and hassle-free.
There is also a quick pull slot for an arrow. This slot is much easy to pull an arrow from and allows you to quickly draw a second arrow. Since it has a carbon fiber body, you can use Mathew arrow quiver roughly without worrying at all.
What I Liked:
● It has a carbon fiber construction which makes it very durable.
● In Mathews Q-Lite Vs HD Quiver, the Q-Lite is more light and durable.
● This quiver is available in a vast amount of color options.
● The mounting method is very simple and takes a few minutes to mount on any bow.
Things I Didn’t Like:
● The two-piece system may not be liked by all.
● There are also cheaper options available for arrow quiver.
Read Also: limbsaver silent quiver review