Though there are hundreds of bike saddles available in the market, not all of them are fantastic. Some of them are misses the very core properties of being a saddle which is comfort. But this will not be the case for the Fizik Pave CX Wing Flex Road Bicycle Saddle. Here is a brief Fizik Pave CX Saddle Review to show you why.
See More Fizik Saddle: Fizik Aliante r1 Open Saddle Review
Fizik Pave CX Saddle Review: An Overview
- Comfort: Flex saddle.
- Saddle Rail: Fizik K:ium rail.
- Weights: 1.25lbs.
- Color: White.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer warranty.
There are several reasons for which you should choose Fizik Pave CX Wing Flex Road Bicycle Saddle over others. I think the most common reason will be its insane level of comfort and durability. These are the things everyone should expect while purchasing a saddle.
The cushioning of the Fizik Pave CX Road Bicycle Saddle is thick and contains good-quality foam. I found it fluffy and soft as new even after using it for a while. Also, the frame shell is made out of carbon mixed material which is really durable. Apparently, it can stay strong at big hits and shocks.
Shocks are another thing that this incredible saddle can handle pretty well. You eventually can use this saddle while riding rough trails and terrains. It will give a comfortable riding experience and keep your back and hip pain-free at the end of the day.
Overall, the Fizik Pave CX Wing Flex Road Bicycle Saddle is a good quality saddle which mass riders can appreciate.
See More Fizik Saddle: Fizik Versus Evo Bike Saddle Review
What I Like:
● It has flexible wings that allow you to pedal at any speed pleasantly.
● Carbon-reinforced shell and K:ium rail gives with saddle longer service life.
● Its excellent aerodynamic shape and longtime comfort makes it a perfect performance saddle,
● UV and water resistant outer layer that keeps it as new forever.
What I Don’t Like:
● There is no center cut on the saddle.
● It weighs 1.25 pounds.