The Trophy Ridge 5 Spot Quiver is one of the best ones among all the 5 arrow quivers. Like every Trophy Ridge product, this one also has a rugged build quality. Read more in this Trophy Ridge Hex Light 5 Arrow Quiver review.
Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver Review and Feature
- Built-in LED lights illuminate arrows and surroundings in low light
- Arrow Capacity: 5 arrows.
- Noise: Soft-touch hood construction reduces vibration and eliminates noise
- Headcover: Yes
- Materials: Aluminum and plastic.
- Customizable single or dual arrow grippers
- Dimensions : 5.12 x 2.25 x 16.25 inches
- Weight: about 1lb.
Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver is one of the best-looking and futuristic quivers in the market. This incredible quiver has a hexagon-designed hood that is much more durable than any existing design. Besides, its lightweight design makes it even more user-friendly and balanced. Like some quivers, this one is fully adjustable according to your necessity.
Moreover, this quiver cone with built-in LEDs on both sides. It eventually makes it great for nighttime hunting. Apparently, you can easily see your arrows in the dark. Pulling out arrows is noiseless. So far, I found quiet less vibration while walking with this quiver. The Mounting is very effortless as well.
Read More: Tight Spot 7 Arrow Quiver Review
What I Liked:
● This quiver has a built-in hook to hang on trees or store it away.
● It comes with two customizable arrow grippers and a protection hood to firmly hold your arrows.
● The Built-it LEDs are a great help. Especially if you go for nighttime hunting in the jungle.
● This Trophy Ridge 5 Spot Quiver comes with a soft-touch hood which has remarkable reduces vibrations noises.
Things I Don’t Like:
● You cannot individually adjust every arrows slot like some alternatives.
● The hanging hook design might not be liked by some people.
FAQs: Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver
Question: Will Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver fit a Hoyt rx5? It has an engaging sight.
Answer: The rear sight mount holes should accommodate it. You may need to use a spacer.
Question: Will this quiver hold Ramcat Broadhead?
Answer: It’s not really great for fixed broadheads as the tips protrude into and sometimes past the enclosure.
Question: Will this hold 4mm diameter arrows?
Answer: Ridge Hex Light Quiver using 6mm and it hold them very tight, it also came with a second part that allows for smaller diameter arrows.
Question: Will Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver fit with my HHA optimizer ultra?
Answer: The HHA “Set Back Integrated Quiver Bracket” would be a necessary accessory to mount the Hex Lite.
Question: Will this fit on a Mathews V3 31
Answer: It should fit any bow you want to put it on It had quite a lot of adjustment.
Question: Will this work on bowtech carbon rose?
Answer: Yes. The quiver mounts to the bow sight. So any sight you put on there it will mount to.
Question: Will this work on a Hoyt eclipse?
Answer: It should It has a lot of adjustment to it so I would think it would.