Tight spot in the so far the best archery equipment manufacturers. It is mostly because of their high quality and durable products. Today I am specifically talking about the Tight Spot 7 Arrow Quiver. This incredible quiver can hold 7 arrows in the same Tight Spot 5 Arrow Quiver design. Learn more about it in this Tight Spot 7 Arrow Quiver Review.
Read Here: Tight Spot 5 Arrow Quiver Review
Tight Spot 7 Arrow Quiver Review And Feature
- Arrow Capacity: 7 arrows.
- Construction Material: High-quality plastic and carbon rods.
- Dimensions : 23.5 x 6.5 x 2.75 inches
- Weight: 1.2lbs.
- Operational hand-side: Available for both left and right-hand setup.
Tight Spot 7 Arrow Quiver is a mind-blower quiver with the capability of holding 7 arrows. The cool part is, this massive number of arrows doesn’t bulk the quiver appearance and you will still see a 5-arrow quiver design. The trick is, the second and the fourth arrow slot can hold 2 arrows individually and allow you to store seven arrows in total.
Besides, this arrows quiver comes with a protective hood to keep your sharp arrows damage free. Plus, I don’t find any wobbliness on this quiver, and pulling and placing arrows were total silent. The quiver is well-balanced s and you can always adjust a bit to achieve the rightmost preference.
Things I Liked:
● Super easy and silent locking mechanism. Actually, you can mount and unmount the quiver from your bow with one hand.
● This incredible quiver lets you adjust the tightness of the arrow slots individually.
● You can adjust everything in this quiver. Apparently, you can adjust this quiver up or down, forward or back, or in or out.
● It supports almost all the arrows you can find. Ony, you may need to adjust a bit to hold the arrows tight in their slots.
What I Disliked:
● It comes with one arrow gripper which might not be enough for some scenarios.
Check Now: TightSpot 3 Arrow Quiver Review
FAQs: Tight Spot 7 Arrow Quiver
Question: Is TightSpot seven Arrow the Rise model?
Answer: no this tight spot 7 arrow mounts to the sight.
Question: is this actually for a right-handed shooter bow, cause the picture is showing for a left-handed bow?
Answer: It is a right-handed quiver.
Question: I have a mathews heli-m with a Hha optimizer slider sight. Will this fit on it and not get in the way of the slide on the sight
Answer: I think they are a bracket that will make this work for an HHA.
Question: Does the item come in the original package with everything needed to mount onto a bow sight?
Answer: Yes it is in the original packaging and includes everything need to mount to your bow.