You can’t talk about hip arrow quivers without thinking or mentioning the insanely popular Legend XT420 Field Triple Arrow Quiver. This quiver is a fabulous one with great pros. Here is a simple review of mine on this quiver.
Legend xt420 Field Triple Arrow Quiver Details Review
- Arrow Capacity: Around 18-20 standard arrows.
- Construction Material: High-quality Nylon.
- Users: Unisex-Adult
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 5.91 x 3.54 inches
- Hand Orientation: Available for both hand orientations.
The first thing I liked about this Legend archery quiver is the build quality. Made from good quality nylon which is undoubtedly tougher than polyesters. Apparently, small or medium-sized scratch won’t be a problem. Its arrow holding capacity is also great. The entire quiver is well balanced and you eventually won’t feel any problem with long arrows.
Read Another Quiver: ELITE Quiver
Moreover, Its outer zip pocket is spacious and you can easily carry your necessary small accessories or other stuff in it. Besides, it features three different compartments in the arrow storage area to keep them organized. It also helps to pull out arrows without any issue. The waist belt is also adjustable and comfortable for most people.
Moreover, its lightweight ensures that you can hold your bow longer time without pain on your wrist. The arrow grips are quite good at their work. Plus, having two grips are always better than one. It significantly improves vibration. Lastly, I found the mounting mechanism very user-friendly and quiet.
What I Liked:
● This hip quiver is made out of fine nylon which is way more durable and long-lasting than polyester.
● The pockets are much more spacious and perfect for keeping phones, wallets, or other archery stuff.
● This quiver’s adjustable waist belt supports up to 42” waist. Apparently, a big person can use it comfortably.
● Pulling out arrows is quite easy and more fluent than most other alternative hip quivers.
What I Disliked:
● It is a backward-facing hip arrow quiver. Meaning you might not notice or feel about dropping arrows.
FAQs: Legend xt420 Field Triple Arrow Quiver
Question: How long are the tubes?
Answer: There aren’t any removable tubes, rather the quiver is divided into 3 sections. My arrows are 29.25” long without field points and more than 1/2 of the arrow is inside of the quiver. Guesstimate at 16” to 18” deep. I’ve never had an arrow fallout when I bent over to pull arrows or to pickup a dropped object.
Question: Will a rangefinder fit in the top pocket?
Answer: No it won’t, that pocket is not big enough for a range finder.
Check Another Quiver: Elevation Nerve Field Quiver