Hip quivers are always a great option if you are in shooting games. The Elevation Nerve Quiver is an extraordinary hip quiver will great features. Here is a brief review of this amusing quiver.
Elevation Nerve Quiver Details Review and Feature
- Arrow Capacity: At least 20 arrows.
- Construction Material: High-quality plastic and rubber.
- Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 5 inches
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Users: Unisex-Adult.
- Orientation: Both ones are available.
The feature that attracted me the most is its supreme level of comfort. You can literally feel the difference between a cheap and a premium quiver at this point. The belt is also adjustable and I don’t think a big person will have any issue fitting this quiver. The fabric used in this quiver is flexible and durable.
Read Another Quiver: CBE Tactic 5 Quiver
The snap-in lock is a plastic one which kind of surprised me as it is not a cheaper quiver at all. However, you can easily carry 15-20 arrows in this quiver without any difficulty. A great feature of this quiver is the separate pouch pocket. Because it is directly placed on the belt, it increases the useably of this pocket,
Moreover, its lightweight ensures that you can hold your bow longer time without pain on your wrist. The arrow grips are quite good at their work. Plus, having two grips are always better than one. It significantly improves vibration. Lastly, I found the mounting mechanism very user-friendly and quiet.
Things I Liked:
● The belt is super easy to adjust. Plus easy snap-in lock is super easy to put on.
● It features a hard plastic thick sheet just at the point where the quiver usually bent while filled with long arrows.
● This Elevation Nerve Quiver has a great build quality and ensures its longibility.
● This amusing quiver has a good quality pouch to store your necessary equipment.
Check Another Quiver: Easton Flipside 3 Tube Hip Quiver
Things I Disliked:
● The separate pouch design might not be appreciable for all.