The Bohning Lynx 4 Arrow Quiver is an excellent product that has been on the market for quite some time. Here is my simple and informative review of this quiver.
Bohning Lynx 4 Arrow Quiver Details Review & Feature
- Capacity: 4 arrows.
- Dimensions: 17.25 x 7 x 3 inches
- Pieces: One-Piece Quiver.
- Users: Unisex.
- Weight: 0.05 pounds.
The first thing that comes to mind while looking at this quiver is its extremely simplistic design. Bohning made an effort to keep the quiver as basic as possible. Though I have mixed feelings about the build quality. It is made of hard plastic. I feel like it should have a little more flexibility in its construction material. The good thing is, it does come with two grippers. These are quite good quality and should hold most standard arrows without any hassle.
Read Another Quiver: Legend xt420 Field Triple Arrow Quiver
The hood is ergonomically rubberized inside and holds an arrowhead pretty solidly. With two incredible grippers and an insulated hood, there is almost zero chance of arrow-wobbling. The mounting mechanism is rock solid. Besides, you can mount this quiver with your bow within a couple of minutes.
What I Liked:
● It comes with two decent grippers which do their job pretty well.
● This quiver offers an extraordinary lever-lock mounting system. This Bohning Quiver mount is both quiet and tight.
● It has a surprisingly good balance with a weight of only 0.05lbs.
● The hood is totally noiseless and holds arrows tightly. Also, the hood is replaceable.
Things I Disliked:
● The Bohning Lynx 4 Arrow Quiver has a comparatively simple appearance.
● It doesn’t offer that many adjusting functions like many other quivers.
Check Another Quiver: ELITE Quiver
FAQs: Bohning Lynx 4 Arrow Quiver
Question: Will Bohning arrow hold smaller diameter arrows such as Easton 5mm fmj?
Answer: Bohning Lynx Quiver Should be fine with the 5mm but probably not work well with a 4mm.
Question: can Bohning be mounted on a crossbow?
Answer: Yes. Bohning 4 Arrow Quiver uses a standard mount. Mine is mounted to my Excalibur.