If you are a fan of waist or back quivers or want to try one, then the Easton Elite Field by Easton is a worthy recommendation. You definitely fall in love with its construction quality and performance. Read this Easton Elite Field Quiver Review to know more.
Easton Elite Field Quiver Review and Feature
- Capability: At least 20 shooting arrows.
- Construction: polyester.
- Quiver Weight: 1.55 lb.
- Recommended users : Unisex.
- Hand orientation : Both left hand and right and style is available.
Easton Elite Field Quiver is a back arrow quiver. Meaning, the arrows won’t bother you as the hip quivers do. You eventually can carry much longer arrows without any difficulty. The majority of this back quiver is made of premium quality polyester. The finishing is totally satisfactory.
Read Another Quiver: PODSKVER Arrow Quiver Review
It comes will little arrow dividers that let you carry arrows in little division. Apparently, it helps to pull out arrows comparatively easily. The best thing about this quiver is its comfortable and easy-to-snap buckle. This doesn’t hurt you much even after carrying arrows for a long time.
What I Liked:
● The quiver has great quality and looks quite stylish. Apparently, the snap lock is totally simple.
● It fits with any waist between 187 inches to 46 inches. So it will fit everyone perfectly.
● There are several side pockets where you can keep your necessary small equipment.
● Easton Elite Field Quiver comes with arrow dividers which you can adjust or remove according to your necessity.
Check Another Quiver: Kwikee Quiver 6 Arrow Review
What I Disliked:
● It doesn’t make noise while walking. Apparently, it is not highly recommended for bow hunting purposes.
● In this quiver, the arrows are behind the archer making it a little harder to pull them out.